Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Closeted Affections

As a recent college graduate and lover of all things Big Apple, I'll admit that I'm not unfamiliar with cozy (read: tiny) apartments. That being said... I can live with the miniscule kitchen and the barely there bathroom. My real envy for suburban life sets in when you open the closet door. How can a girl with so many accessories manage in a space that can barely fit a winter coat? Perhaps this is why I feel all warm and fuzzy when my favorite home magazines or TV shows feature beautiful closets... here are just a few of my favorites:

This is a lovely space that appeared in Country Home magazine. I love how "real" it feels... an actual closet as opposed to a set designed for the shoot (though I know so many of them are...).

This stunning closet appeared in Sunset Magazine. I don't know about you, but it's enough to make me want to move West.

From House and Home Magazine, a closet I can aspire to...

Last, but certainly not least, the beautiful closet of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City 2... hey, a girl can dream!

P.S. These photos were saved in a file on my desktop entitled "Beautiful Closets." If they previously appeared in your blog, let me know and I will happily credit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment